Tuesday 29 January 2013

Ps 63:7 “ Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings”















You control my wings

Standing in awe

Watching the river flowing

Flowers whispering

You’re Holy, You’re Holy, You’re Holy


When the winter breeze

Fills up my heart

I will leap with joy and

Dance without fear


When the nightfall comes

And the dark’s creeping in

I will rest in your love

Sleeping with peace deep within


Searching through valleys
But down here You seem so far

Holy wind blow me higher

And higher and higher



I will dive from above

To the hiding place

On the mountain-side

Where I see Your face

and let me hear Your voice

For Your voice is so sweet

Let me touch Your face

So lovely


And I fall to the ground

With dust in my eyes

And I try to get up

With my hopeless attempt


I just fall down in despair

But then Your’re just in time

To lift me up


Now I’m ready to fly…


Lord the skies will praise

Where the eagle flies

I will rise with Him

Till I realize

That You’re in control

Of my wings

I’ll be still and know

You are God

You are God

('n liedjie deur Helena Visser op die CD - Spread your wings - Joyful Noise Ministries)

No comments:

Post a Comment